Why Be A Member?
· Invitations to national conventions, regional conferences, and local events
· ½ travel stipend available to attend National Student Symposium
· Networking opportunities: Access to your local area Lawyers Division Chapter
· A subscription to the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, one of the only legal journals in America dedicated to examining conservative ideas
· A subscription to the Society’s newsletter, The Federalist Paper, which includes thoughtful commentaries on the Supreme Court, book reviews, and reprints of engaging speeches and lectures
· Complementary copies of books and other materials published by the Society
· Possibility of publication in various Federalist Society publications
Membership Costs only $10Just print-out the Application and return it with $10 to an officer.
Microsoft Word Adobe Acrobat