skip navigation Links


North Dakota Disability Services Council

-ND Disability Services Council Home

-Council Members

-Auxiliary Aids and Services for Postsecondary Students with Disabilities - Higher Education's Obligations Under Section 504 and Title II of the ADA

-College Students Rights and Responsibilities

-College and University Rights and Responsibilities

Transition From High School to College for Students with Disabilities

-Frequently Asked Questions

-How is College Different from High School?

-Differences between I.D.E.A. and Section 504, Subpart E

-Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities

-Taking the Next Step: Helping Students with Disabilities Transition from High School to College

-Members Only


HEATH Resource Center: A National Clearinghouse on Postsecondary Education for Individuals with Disabilities

North Dakota Department of Public Instruction Transition Program

North Dakota Interagency Program for Assistive Technology(IPAT)


Contact us at:

Top of Page