To perform a thorough review of Committee policies in evennumbered years as preparation for any issues arising in the State legislative session in odd-numbered years. This review is to be submitted to the Senate Executive Committee and the Senate Legislative Affairs Committee. Acting of its own volition, upon the request of the Senate and/or others, the Committee shall assume the following
1. Address all issues regarding Senate committees.
2. Study and report on Senate committee structures.
3. Nominate personnel for Senate committees.
4. Fill vacancies which occur on Senate committees.
5. Recommend faculty nominees for appointment to all University committees with faculty membership.
6. Maintain and keep current committee website.