UND Anthropology Club
BABCOCK HALL -- Constructed in 1908, Babcock Hall is named after Earle J. Babcock, former dean of the College of Engineering, state geologist, and director of the School of Mines. He served as interim president of UND from September 1917 to January 1918. He was appointed instructor of chemistry in 1889, was the first postmaster of the UND post office, and a pioneer researcher in clay and coal. Babcock Hall currently houses the anthropology department. ~UND Factbook
Site content and design by Sara Hegge, webmaster, 2004-2005.
To report an error or broken link, please contact email@example.com.