- If Euclid had been a topologist, Fall Meeting of the North
Central Section of the Mathematical Association of America, 1996,
- Recognizing Continuity via Compositions of Functions, Spring
Topology Conference, 1993, Columbia, South Carolina.
- Irreducible representations of strongly countable dimensional
spaces, Western Workshop in Geometric Topology, Spring 1991,
- Strong Countable Cohomological Dimension and Cell-like Maps in
Metric Spaces, Spring Topology Conference, 1990, San Marcos,
- Approximately invertible maps preserve small weak infinite
dimensionality, 838th meeting of the American Mathematical Society,
Fall 1987, Los Angeles, California.
- Small-Weak-Infinite-Dimensionality is Preserved by Approximately
Invertible Proper Surjections, Algebra and Topology Fall Conference,
Fall 1987, Emporia, Kansas.
Return to Dr. Millspaugh's home page.