The November meeting of the University Senate will be held on Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3) Question period
4) Annual Report of the University Assessment Committee, Kenneth Ruit, Chair, University Assessment Committee
5) Annual Report of the Student Policy Committee, Geoff Vining, Chair, Student Policy Committee
6) Annual Report of the General Education Requirements Committee, David Pierce, Chair, General Education Requirements Committee
7) Report from the Curriculum Committee, Doug Marshall, Chair, Curriculum
8) Recommendations on the Intellectual Property Policy, Richard Schultz, Chair, Intellectual Property Committee