FROM: Secretary of the Senate
SUBJECT: Senate Meeting on February 7, 2002
DATE: January 30, 2002
The February meeting of the University Senate will be held on Thursday, February 7, 2002 at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3. Question Period
4. Annual Report of the Summer Sessions Committee, Ray Diez, Chair (Attachment #1)
5. Annual Report of the Academic Policies and Admissions Committee, Helen Melland, Chair (Attachment #2)
6. Report from the Council of College Faculties, Jim Grijalva
7. Change in membership of the Senate University Assessment Committee (Attachment #3)
8. Resolution regarding the State Board of Higher Education's refusal to reconsider the Presidential Search Committee composition, Tom Petros (resolution will be distributed at the meeting)
9. Discussion of proposed changes in University incomplete policies, Academic Policies and Admissions Committee, John Bridewell.