TO: Members of the Senate
FROM: Secretary of the Senate
SUBJECT: Senate Meeting on March 1, 2001
DATE: February 21, 2001
The March meeting of the University Senate will be held on Thursday, March 1, 2001, at 4:05 p.m., in room 7, Gamble Hall.
1) Announcements. (See Attachment #1, Spring Election Schedule.)
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes.
3) Question Period.
4) Annual Report of the Student Academic Standards Committee. Nancy Krogh, Chair. (See Attachment #2.)
5) Annual Report of the Administrative Procedures Committee. Nancy Krogh, Chair. (See Attachment #3.)
6) Report from the Committee on Committees on the slate of candidates for election to Senate committees. Gerald Bass, Chair. (See Attachment #4.)
7) Recommendations from the Curriculum Committee for Change of Title of Department, and Program Termination requests. David Perry, Chair. (See Attachment #5.)
8) Report from the Standing Committee on Faculty Rights to make recommendations regarding the proposed new Board Mediation Policy. Randy Lee, Senate Chair. (See Attachment #6.)