Minutes of the University Curriculum Committee
October 9, 2003
1. A meeting of the University Curriculum Committee was held on Thursday, October 9, in Edna Twamley Room, Twamley Hall. Judy Bruce presided.
2. Those present were Victoria Beard, Connie Borboa, Judy Bruce, Mary Cutler, Mary Drewes, Nancy Krogh, Brad Rundquist, Ralph Woehle, and Tom Zeidlik.
3. Minutes for September 25, 2003. Ralph Woehle moved to approve the minutes from September 25. The motion was seconded voted upon and carried unanimously.
4. Tom Zeidlik moved to remove Geog 378 new course request from the table. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
Tom Zeidlik presented Geog 378 new course request and moved approval. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
5. Curriculum Ad Hoc Committee. Ralph Woehle and Nancy Krogh briefed the committee on the ad hoc committee meetings. Connie will send out the minutes from those meetings to Curriculum members. The Curriculum Committee will start reviewing the curriculum forms-one or two forms per meeting.
6. Meeting adjourned at 3:30.