Minutes of the University Curriculum Committee
1. A meeting of the University Curriculum Committee was held on Friday, October 6, Room 305, Twamley Hall. Roxanne Hurley presided. Those present were Suzanne Anderson, Connie Borboa, Connie Gagelin, Devon Hansen, Roxanne Hurley, and Sandra Short.
2. Minutes from September 15 were approved.
3. Sandra Short presented T&L 401 new course request. Sandra Short moved to approve the request and program requirements request pending the receipt of the program requirements signature page. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
4. Sandra Short presented T&L 319 course change request with amended title and moved approval. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
5. Other agenda items to be heard at a later date:
T&L 316, 317, and 318 course deletions
BS Ed with a major in Science change in program requirements
Civil Engineering 404 new course request
The meeting adjourned at