Minutes of the University Curriculum Committee
April 29, 2004
1. A meeting of the University Curriculum Committee was held on Thursday, April 29, in Twamley Hall, Room 305. Judy Bruce presided.
2. Those present were Victoria Beard, Connie Borboa, Judy Bruce, Mary Cutler, Mary Drewes, Nancy Krogh, Chuck Moretti, and Tom Zeidlik.
3. Judy Bruce presented Nurs 504 course change request and moved approval. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
4. Tom Zeidlik moved to table Chem 508 new course request; Chem 509 course change request; Chemistry MS non-thesis option, Chemistry MS thesis option, Chemistry PhD change in program requirements. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
5. Mary Cutler moved to table BS Ed in Composite Social Studies change in program requirements; T&L 320 new course request; T&L 455 course deletion request; Early Childhood Education change in program requirements request.
The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
6. Tom Zeidlik presented B.S. with a major in Geography and moved approval. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
7. Chuck Moretti is the 2004-2005 University Curriculum Committee Chair and Tom Zeidlik is Vice-Chair.
8. Meeting adjourned at 3:30.