Minutes of the University Curriculum Committee
1. A meeting of the University Curriculum Committee was held on Thursday October 20, Room 404, Twamley Hall. Tom Zeidlik presided. Those present were Connie Borboa, Matthew Cavalli, Mary Drees, Connie Gagelin, Assion Lawson-Body, Kanishka Marasinghe, Steve Moser, David Relling, Carmen Williams and Tom Zeidlik.
2. Minutes September 29. Tom Zeidlik moved to approve the minutes from the September 9 meeting. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
3. Mgmt 301 was removed from the table. Steve Moser and Assion Lawson-Body presented Mgmt 301. Matt Cavalli moved to approve the request. The motion was seconded, voted upon and approved with a vote of 4 in favor of, 1 against and 1 abstention.
4. Kanishka Marsinghe presented Art 383 and 483 course change requests and moved approval. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
5. Kanishka Marsinghe presented Math 112 new course request, Math 165 and 146 course change requests, Math 140 course deletion request and moved approval of all. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
6. The meeting adjourned at