Minutes of the University Curriculum Committee
September 18, 2003
1. A meeting of the University Curriculum Committee was held on Thursday, September 18, Edna Twamley Room, Twamley Hall. Chuck Moretti presided.
2. Those present were Connie Borboa, Mary Cutler, Nancy Krogh, Evelyn Labun, Chuck Moretti, and Ralph Woehle.
3. Minutes for May 8 and September 11, 2003. Chuck Moretti moved to approve the minutes from both meetings. The motion was seconded voted upon and carried with one abstention.
4. Evelyn Labun presented the new program requirements request for Clinical Laboratory Science Categorical Training Certificates: 1)Clinical Chemistry/Urinalysis; 2)Hematology/Hemostasis; 3)Immunohematology; 4)Microbiology and CLS 460 and 461 new course requests. Chuck Moretti moved to approve all of the requests. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
5. Evelyn Labun presented Engl 523 course deletion request and Engl 599 new course request. Ralph Woehle moved to approve both of the requests. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
6. The meeting adjourned at 3:35.